Today we are so proud of release Maxthon Cloud Browser 220.127.116.110 Beta.
In this release, Maxthon integrated a PDF Reader, which allows you to open and read the PDF file. We also made some new optimizations including a better DNS pre-reader and hyperlinks pre-link, advanced Ad-Hunter performance, and a new Pop-Up Block feature. We also fixed plenty of bugs.
Can’t wait for your to try it!
Thank you for supporting Maxthon browser!
Changelog for 18.104.22.1680Beta [2014-05-22]：
- Built-in PDF plugin
- Display effects of sidebar extension under high DPI
- Better DNS pre-reading and hyperlinks pre-link
- Advanced Ad-Hunter performance
- Enhanced Pop-Up Block feature
- Improved core waste recycling
- Anomaly caused by the Local storage memory space problem
- File system may result in some problems
- Bugs occur when Super Drag&Drop specific texts
- Certain Anomalies caused by Context3D
- CPU usage soars while scrolling certain pages
- Browser internal error and the inability to copy content in certain pages
- No smooth scrolling effect on Win8 touch screen
- Pop up video and then close its tab may lead to the video window exit
To better and more efficiently solve the problems you meet during the usage, for any suggestions or bug reports, we do hope you may go to ‘Product Support‘ area and report/describe by a new separate thread for each problem/topic. We will read each thread and update the follow-up status then. Meanwhile, some problems are probably be left out if they are stated in other thread.
Thanks very much for your cooperation!