Despite being affected by COVID-19, the development of Maxthon 6 still continues through remote collaboration. We will launch the Beta version test of the Maxthon 6 browser on next Wednesday.
MX6 is a new browser designed and developed by Maxthon USA Inc, which chooses Chromium open-source kernel as the foundation. MX6 not only inherits the features that users like in previous versions, but also separately develops a blockchain module to layout a foundation of DWeb (decentralized web) and blockchain applications.
After the Alpha test, the development team fixed a bunch of bugs and made many optimizations. Up to now, we updated Maxthon 6 ten times. In particular, the first-generation blockchain functional module has been added. If you are interested in MX6, please join the test group to get the test package. ( test group: https://t.me/nbdomain)
From June 17, 2020 to June 23, 2020
Maxthon supporters from all over the world
In the real user environment, improve MX6’s quality and user experience.
Features（including but not limited to）
- Please experience the basic browser functions, such as installation, settings, data import/export, and cloud syncing;
- Please experience Vbox that is a blockchain identity manager, you can create identities and set them up;
- Please experience Vpoint wallet recharge feature which is an instant payment interface for BSV apps;
- Please experience the cloud sync and data export feature of Vbox.
- Please fill in the questionnaire after the experience (Questionnaire will be offered next week);
- If you find bugs or have better suggestions on MX6, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that MX6 Beta is a test version. This version cannot be distributed and used as a formal one. MX6 team will not provide maintenance and support for this version. To avoid data errors caused by continuous use, please uninstall or delete the test package after the end of the internal test.
Thank you for your continuous and loyal support.